A seaside balcony on the third floor overlooking the beautiful blue waters of the Caribbean? That sure sounds like a captain's suite to us.
Located in Puerto Morelos, a small spirited town on the coast of the Caribbean, the Captain Suite is perfect for any group of family or friends looking to enjoy endless seaside attractions, a rich history of culture, or a day of relaxation under the sun.
This suite has three bedrooms and three baths, making it roomy enough for your entire family or all of your friends. With lavish marble floors and a spacious dining/living area, this suite makes for a perfect spot to spend vacation.
Although, there are hearty, locally-owned dining options nearby, this suite does offer a fully equipped kitchen with all the tools you need to whip up a perfect meal.
The master bedroom and second bedroom both hold king-sized beds, while the third bedroom has a queen. Two fold-up canvas cots are also available to make even more room for your loved ones.
Inside the master bath, you'll discover a beautiful jetted tub that's perfect for soaking in after a day of sightseeing.
What Guests Have to Say
"Large spacious rooms. Easy walk to main town centre but away from the noise and celebrations, if you want quiet during your stay." - Ian
"Lovely times! Thank you so much for having us in your beautiful guesthouse. We have been nicely received by Abraham." - Maude
"This place is great for large families, very spacious, king-size, very comfortable beds, a huge patio." - Alison
More About Captain Suite
Though we're located a block from the water, find yourself on the balcony of the Captain Suite and you'll have a panoramic view of the sea.
While this suite is identical to our Sundeck Suite, the size of the balcony is a bit smaller, but still offers plenty of room to soak up the sweet sunshine that Puerto Morelos has for over 300 days of the year.
Being recently renovated, each room holds its own air conditioning unit with a remote control. After a long day beneath the sun, kick back in bed without even having to get up to adjust the air flow within your room.
If you'd rather enjoy the sea breeze, open the windows! Let the sound of the waves and smell of the sea flow throughout your room.
Feeling lazy? Make use of the free WiFi that's offered or the TV in the living area that comes with Roku. Even though you'll be right on the Caribbean coast, we're sure that someone in your family will want to snuggle up and watch a movie or their favorite TV show after a long day under the sun.
Staying in the Captain Suite might make you feel like the captain at sea while also being exposed to the beauty of the Mexican culture. Soak up the sun seaside or go on a diving adventure in the beautiful blue waters.
The town of Puerto Morelos is located between two resorts known for their nightlife. While Puerto Morelos falls back and focuses on the culture and sightseeing, it's the perfect location to lay back and relax.
If you're feeling adventurous, dive into the endless seaside attractions that go on throughout the town.
The town center square holds locally owned shops and hand crafted menu items at the restaurants, where they aim to hold onto their culture. Maintaining the preservation of the land, culture and sea is a big goal for every resident here. They cherish the beauty and spirit that the town holds.
The Sundeck Suite in Puerto Morelos is the best place to kick start your vacation. Enjoy the sea breeze, sunshine and the views from the ridiculously large seaside balcony. Explore the spirited culture of town center square or just relax in the sand and enjoy the glistening blue sea.
The Caribe Suites Promise
Here at Caribe Suites, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year, if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that is available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Full Kitchen
- Patio Lounge Chairs
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Beach Front Area
- Partial Beach View
- Cooking Wares
- Family Friendly
- Automobile Rental
- Spanish Speaking Staff
- English Speaking Staff
- TV, Flat Screen
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Golf Courses
- Botanical Gardens
- Farmer Market
- 300+ Days of Sunshine
- Name: Captain Suite
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: Mexico
- State: Quintana Roo
- Destination: Cancun
- Location: Puerto Morelos
- Condominiums: Caribe Suites
- Building: Rosa Del Caribe
- Setting: Beach Front Area
- View: Partial Beach View
- Internet: Yes
- Floors: 4
- Entrance Floor: 3
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: KKK
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 2½
- Normal Occupancy: 4
- Sleeps: 7
- Max Occupancy: 9
- Parking: 1
- Pets: None
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: CaribeSuites.com
- Manager: Caribe Suites Meico
- Chairs Unit
- Balcony Unit
- Outdoor Furniture Unit
- Patio Lounge Chairs Unit
- Nightstand Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Lamp Unit
- Table Unit
- Smoke detector Unit
- CO2 Detector(s) Unit
- No Pets Allowed Unit
- Full Bathroom Unit
- Bed Lights Unit
- Small Groups Allowed Complex
- Hairdryers Unit
- Jacuzzi Bath Unit
- Ceiling Fans Unit
- Lamps Unit
- Landscaped Area
- City Center Location Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Center of Village Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- No Smoking Unit
- Beach Towels Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Air Conditioning Unit
- Smoke detector(s) Unit
- Ocean Front Area Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Village Resort Complex
- Town Resort Complex
- Beach Front Area Neighborhood
- Partial Beach View Complex
- All Sundries Provided Unit
- Flatware Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Oven Unit
- Paper Towels Unit
- Plateware Unit
- Pots & Pans Unit
- Cooking Range Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Blender Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Toaster Unit
- Toilet Paper Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- All Linens Provided Complex
- Kitchen Table Unit
- Dining Room Table Unit
- Automobile Rental Neighborhood, 1 Block
- Street Parking Neighborhood
- Public Busses Neighborhood, 3 Blocks
- Bus Station Area, 2 Miles
- Currency Exchange Neighborhood, 3 Blocks
- Family Friendly Area
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Pharmacy Neighborhood, 3 Blocks
- Spanish Speaking Staff Area
- Shops Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Gift Shops Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Convenience Store Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Grocery Store Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- English Speaking Staff Complex
- Massage Neighborhood, 6 Blocks
- Medical Clinic Area, 2 Miles
- Hospital Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Coffee Shop Neighborhood
- Jet Service Airport Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- ATM Machine Neighborhood, 3 Blocks
- Television Unit
- Patio Building
- Marina Area, 1 Mile
- Dancing Neighborhood, 3 Blocks
- TV, Flat Screen Unit
- Boat Tours Area
- Zip Line Tours Area
- Scuba Lessons Neighborhood, 4 Blocks
- Scuba Trips Area, 4 Blocks
- Snorkeling Neighborhood, 3 Blocks
- Snorkeling Lesson Neighborhood, 3 Blocks
- Spelunking Area
- Rental Bikes Neighborhood
- Kayak Rentals Area, 1 Mile
- ATV Rentals Area, 9 Miles
- High Speed Wireless Internet Unit
- Telephone Building
- Golf Courses Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Kite Surfing Area
- Wind Surfing Area
- Ocean Swimming Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Laundromat Area, 5 Blocks
- Scuba Diving Neighborhood, 4 Blocks
- Farmer Market Neighborhood, 3 Blocks
- National Parks Area
- Natural Wonders Area
- Public Parks Area
- Botanical Gardens Area, 3 Miles
- 300+ Days of Sunshine Area, 1 Block
- Sandy Beach Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Tavern Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Historical Sites Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Book Store Neighborhood, 3 Blocks
- Polo Grounds Area, 5 Miles
- Windsurfing Area
- Shower Unit
The rooms are big and bright.
Thank you for being so welcoming and helpful. It was such a treat having a fridge full of beer/cake/ceviche/guacamole when we first arrived! Wow! And the fish dinner was incredible!
Lovely times! Thank you so much for having us in your beautiful guesthouse. We have been nicely received by Abraham.
This is a nice place to relax
We stayed in Agave Suite for ten days. It is a very good apartment in a nice local neighborhood
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Captain Suite Condo (1051) on YesVacationRentals.com